Healthy Dynamics specializes in myotherapy, a form of manual therapy that focuses on the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal pain and associated pathologies.
Claire Dupuis, owner of Healthy Dynamics, is a certified myotherapist focused on relieving pain with deep tissue muscle healing.
Myotherapy identifies and corrects problem areas in the body.
Myotherapy treats the whole body—not just the site of pain—to rebalance muscles.
Claire Dupuis is a registered member of the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada Association. Her private practice as a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner aims to resynchronize the body's energy systems to heal itself.
Did you know?
The BodyTalk method locates imbalances in the body through neuromuscular feedback.
Effects of myotherapy treatments:
- Reduction in Abnormal Muscle Contraction (AMC)
- Deactivation of Myofascial Trigger Points (MTrP)
- Prevention of muscular and tendinous injury
- Prevention of associated joint dysfunction
- Reduction of myofascial pain
- Reduction of muscular strain and discomfort
- Alleviation of discomfort and emotional stress
- Alleviation of psychological impacts of pain and dysfunction
- Increase in Range of Motion (ROM) and facilitation of movement
- Reflex stimulation and relaxation of central and peripheral nervous systems
- Hyperaemia—local or widespread (depending on treatment)
- Increased lymphatic drainage
- Increased metabolic rate
- Increased blood supply
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed Saturday and Sunday
First year in business
Healthy Dynamics relieves pain with deep tissue muscle healing—myotherapy.
Healthy Dynamics offers myotherapy—identifies and corrects problem areas in the body.
Claire Dupuis, owner of Healthy Dynamics, is a certified myotherapist.